- Registered on: March 15, 2010
- Last connection: April 20, 2013
- NexentaStor Project (Reporter, May 06, 2010)
Reported issues: 22
April 20, 2013
- 07:00 pm NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: nexenta 4 and 4K drives
Did you try all of this?
April 15, 2013
- 03:17 pm NexentaStor Project Beta: RE: New Public Beta: NexentaStor Community 4.0 milestone 23
- Riley Foster wrote:
> Thanks Anthony for that link.
> I'm confused because according to Nexenta's own document ...
January 30, 2013
- 07:35 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Transfer drive back to slave
- Technically the spare should become part of the pool and your new replacement disk should become the new spare. If y...
December 28, 2012
- 10:30 am NexentaStor Project Beta: RE: New Public Beta: NexentaStor Community 4.0 milestone 20
- There's definitely something amiss here:
December 26, 2012
- 10:21 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: iscsi target hang during simultaneous svmotions for vsphere5 / NexentaSto...
- William Roush wrote:
> I'm sort of back on board with suspecting Nexenta, I got the other host to throw errors...
December 18, 2012
- 07:46 pm NexentaStor Project Beta: RE: New Public Beta: NexentaStor Community 4.0 milestone 20
- N A wrote:
> Roman Strashkin wrote:
> > N A wrote:
> > > Interesting stuff in the documentation.
> > >
> > > *...
December 13, 2012
- 02:00 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: How to run a script any 5 minutes?
- Karsten Salewski wrote:
> 0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * /usr/local/bin/script.sh
*/5 * * * * /usr/l...
November 17, 2012
- 01:50 pm NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Extend RaidZ1 with a 4th Drive
- Move data off pool, recreate pool, move data back.
That's the only way.
November 15, 2012
- 09:29 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Disk connects but does not configure
- Are you using all the appropriate hot swappable bits? Trays? Backplanes etc?
November 14, 2012
- 08:50 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: What is .nza-reserve?
- It's a small bit of reserved space Nexentastor puts in place once your pool gets over 50% capacity. It's basically t...
Also available in: Atom