- Registered on: July 17, 2011
- Last connection: July 29, 2012
Reported issues: 0
July 10, 2012
- 06:31 pm NexentaStor Project Systems: RE: Expansion of existing 5.5TB build to support 20TB+
- We added a similar idea for our backup server. However, an IBM Server connected with a 16 Disk Promise JBOD via a LSI...
- 06:21 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Nexenta 3.1.3 + CIFS + join_ads + Windows 2008 = broken? [RESOLVED]
- I had huge problems joining 3.1.3 to Windows 2008 R2.
However, on the verge of giving up it suddenly worked.
November 09, 2011
- 06:02 pm NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Beta??
- Sounds interesting...
I would be happy to help with some beta testing.
October 25, 2011
- 07:34 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: CIFS + OpenLDAP Authentication
- Im definitely interested in this - mainly for our paid for and supported Nexenta box, so I may ask Nexenta Support.
October 19, 2011
- 05:55 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: CIFS + OpenLDAP Authentication
- Nexenta uses Kernel Based CIFS which as of version 3.0, didnt support auth via LDAP. It was (at the time) a feature...
October 05, 2011
- 06:54 pm NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Snapshot based backups
- Sorry I lied... We are using auto-sync - not auto tier.
October 04, 2011
- 06:16 pm NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Snapshot based backups
- Yes, we use auto-tiering to not only snapshot, but send a copy to a remote server. Backups and tiering take approxima...
September 25, 2011
- 06:31 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Nexenta 3.1 CE HTML issue wizard1 loop
- I had 2 NICs, one unconfigured, one configured as Static.
September 17, 2011
- 11:30 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Nexenta 3.1 CE HTML issue wizard1 loop
- I hit this issue as well. Simply tried with a difference browser (chrome instead of firefox) and that too me to a sup...
August 23, 2011
- 09:43 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: winscp as root?
- I have, and winscp as root just works as expected. (Ive used it to add SCSI HBA drivers to a Nexenta CE box.)
Also available in: Atom