- Registered on: October 19, 2011
- Last connection: August 12, 2012
Reported issues: 0
August 12, 2012
- 03:07 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: ZFS hardware
You can buy 2.5" -> 3.5" trays for the JBOD. I wanted all my drives including the ZIL L2ARC in the JBOD. ...
August 11, 2012
- 06:37 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: ZFS hardware
It really depends on your budget.
I repurposed a DL380 G6 as a front end to a DAS.
1x HP DL...
July 05, 2012
- 03:03 pm NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Storage Layout
- Hello Breen,
Thank you for that very detailed write up.
This is a green fields install. The Sharepoint team is...
July 03, 2012
A question for you nice people.
Say I have a about 50/50 Read/Write workload. 2x Sharepoint sites (250 us...
I am looking for the location to download the Upgrade ISO for 3.1.3 Community Edition
In the current downl...
July 01, 2012
I am having an issue with one of my storage boxes.
My initial install had 12GB Ram, After 2months I increa...
June 23, 2012
- 10:08 pm NexentaStor Project Systems: RE: New System
I have no need for dedupe at the moment. Depending on money, I am also thinking of upping the memory from 96G...
- 03:14 pm NexentaStor Project Systems: RE: New System
- Thank you for your reply.
I was designing it off the TID from Nexenta from here: http://info.nexenta.com/rs/nexent...
June 22, 2012
- Hello everyone,
I am looking at putting in the following:
16TB of usable storage, but making easily expandable....
June 12, 2012
- 07:49 pm NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Accessing WebGUI from Off Primary/Home Subnet? - RESOLVED
- Just another thing to watch for that I found was:
Is that if you are going through a Cisco ASA 5510, you will need...
Also available in: Atom