- Registered on: October 25, 2011
- Last connection: April 12, 2012
Reported issues: 0
April 12, 2012
- 03:29 pm NexentaStor Project Systems: RE: My Current System
- Regarding the SC847 JBOD version of the slotmap not showing, here is what i did to get around it, might be worth chec...
April 06, 2012
- 09:03 am NexentaStor Project Systems: RE: My Current System
- Yea, i was wondering the same thing about the 520's. I've also heard of people hacking together a way to fit the dri...
- 08:57 am NexentaStor Project Systems: RE: Supermicro 847E26-R1400LPB based builds?
- A few things:
- if your goal is a cheap start, why go for the 16gig RAM sticks? Too expensive IMHO. And netlist ...
March 30, 2012
I use the JBOD version of the SC847, this is on the Nexenta HSL, however, there is no slotmap image for it sup...
March 26, 2012
- 08:17 pm NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Nexenta Experts Group?
- maybe a free 8tb silver license or 50% off 16tb and so forth. I dont think there is much else in "swag" you could of...
March 04, 2012
- New install of community edition.
I used virtual CDrom drive via supermicro IPMI to install Nexenta
When going ...
- Fresh install of the community edition.
I want to test the perf on the local install to see what kind of read/writ...
February 24, 2012
- 09:37 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Re: Zil in head node on HA cluster?
- Existing STEC we have will be for production once this unit is actually online (we're in no rush, plan to do lots of ...
- 09:14 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Re: Zil in head node on HA cluster?
- Yeah that makes sense, i also talked to nexenta support and they mentioned that there are other options for ZIL other...
February 22, 2012
- So, im beginning the setup process of our nexentastor appliance.
The main pool shared between the two head nodes f...
Also available in: Atom