- Registered on: February 24, 2012
- Last connection: August 03, 2012
Reported issues: 0
August 03, 2012
- 03:03 pm NexentaStor Project Nexenta Experts: RE: 55s+ Performance Degregation
- Hmm I didn't actually look at the command line iostat to get my text description, that came from the gui. I think yo...
- 06:14 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: smf (5) database integrity check of: /etc/svc/repository.db failed
- Assuming you have separate OS drives and pool drives your pool should not be affected. The simple fix for the GUI (w...
- 06:08 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: 'Community' edition - typical open-sores software
- Yeah there was a push about 3-5 months ago by Linda to try to get the community more involved. There was talk of inc...
August 02, 2012
- 11:24 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Error creating zone
- I haven't used zones before, but I'm interested in the outcome of this. If I have time soon I'll try to reproduce th...
- 10:02 am NexentaStor Project Performance discussions: RE: Write speed
- Don't use LACP/LAGs with iSCSI. The iSCSI protocol has built in multi-path handling that is better than letting the ...
- I've just stumbled onto a very weird problem that I hope someone else can help with.
The issue at hand is using IO...
May 25, 2012
- 05:53 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Accessing WebGUI from Off Primary/Home Subnet?
- You said it's behind a firewall, have you setup a rule to pass through traffic on port 2000?
We currently have ne...
- 05:48 am NexentaStor Project Help: RE: Log / Cache Device - If Failed?
- If you do not have mirrored log devices (I don't in our systems because we've weighed the risks) you have a window wh...
May 21, 2012
- 05:36 am NexentaStor Project Performance discussions: RE: vmware clone fast on iscsi, slow on nfs
- Matt this sounds like iscsi is working as designed with VAAI extensions. Does your NFS datastore indicate it has har...
- 05:27 am NexentaStor Project General Discussion: RE: Calarification around what will be in v3.1.3/v4 and when?
- Set the pool(or folder) property to sync=disabled
Also available in: Atom