NexentaStor 4.0 Community Edition Now Available!
The long awaited general release of NexentaStor 4.0 Community Edition is now available
This latest version of NexentaStor delivers significant performance, reliability and functionality improvements to the award-winning SDS solution, having passed through rigorous engineering, customer and partner testing with flying colors. NexentaStor will continue to be available in two editions: Community Edition (free, full-featured, community supported software for configurations up to 18TB), and Enterprise Edition (licensed by the size of the storage pool). NexentaStor 4.0 is Citrix and VMware Ready and certified to run on a variety of reference hardware configurations from strategic technology and channel partners.
Building on its leadership position in the emerging, high-growth Software-Defined Storage market, Nexenta delivers on its promise of providing software with SMARTS – ever higher levels of Security, Manageability, Availability, Reliability, lower TCO, and Scalability. NexentaStor 4.0 also delivers:
- Scaling to petabyte system capacities
- Seamless handling of intermittently faulty devices
- Guided wizards for system setup and configuration
- Over 50% reduction in HA failover times
- 4X faster perfomance
- 512GB dynamic read cache per head
- Native SMB 2.1 support in addition to NFS, FC and iSCSI
- Redesigned periodic asynchronous replication
- Illumos kernel integration
- Deeper VMware, Windows, and OpenStack integrations
Download Here : [[http://nexenta.com/products/downloads/download-community-edition ]]